Wednesday 9 March 2016

Skinny Love

It's been exactly 2 years since i last penned down my thoughts on this page! what a coincidence in timing :D

A shout out... i'm turning thirty this year! XXX, 29 + 1, dirty thirty... whatever the naming conventions, i'm entering into a new phase of my life. a little apprehensive but excited at the same time. i'm finally an adult (i think), though i don't feel like one on the inside. At work, in my meetings and all my conversations I feel like I'm merely putting on a show and front to hide the little girl in me, the real me. But looking at my circumstances, yes i am an adult, financially stable, wrinkles forming around my eyes, skin starting to sag, a crown full of grey hair ... don't get me started. haha.

Well work has taken up majority of my time and energy, (but of course still serving the Lord and loving Him :)) I've grown so much these past 2 years, I thank God for His grace and favor. I look back and all I am reminded of is His faithfulness and goodness. Everything else and all other circumstances pales in comparison to who He is and what He has done for me.

Skinny love to a parallel feeling... and parallel thoughts

Signing out, early day tomorrow and stressful week year ahead!

No comments: