Tuesday 17 May 2011

it is random


it's late. quiet moments like this ... i embrace. i tell myself the world has come to a temporary halt (for everyone's asleep).

i keep my itunes on shuffle mode, because i like that it surprises me by playing my next favourite song (cheap thrill i know).

i create as many possible outcomes of situations in my mind as fast as i can think, to prepare myself for what's to come next. it has to be one of the "options" right? (wrong)

sometimes when i drive to the work, i imagine i'm heading somewhere else. don't they say it's the journey that's more important than the destination?

when i was young i was determined that i could count the number of stars in the sky,  because i thought they followed me wherever i went without realising wherever i went they were there (first - it's the sky that they've made their home).

i want to write cards for hallmark when i'm old & retired, hoping its content will reach out and touch like-minded ones

i think love is more than a feeling but it's also a choice

life's full of "its". random ones.

and now it's time for bed...

No comments: