Monday 10 May 2010

paper planes

it's been a while!

this just came to me, and sling babe, this one's for you.

hey there stranger up in the sky
yes you with the mask disguise,
perhaps flying with a tank full of lies
but didn't you know you've caught my eye?
had the clouds grew heavy with rain that summer's day,
surely i wouldn't have came out to play.
foolish games not meant to have been engaged
their rules never written on a single page.
so it's time to bring my head back down,
plant my feet firmly on the ground.
goodbye aviator, you were after all merely a brilliant actor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope my future bf can write as well as you! loves, Sling

jonyee said...

wow. swallowed every single word and felt every emotion. Well written. kudos!

i write a few - attempt - to write poems too. :)